About Innospark Ventures
Innospark Ventures is a Boston-based VC that funds and mentors early-stage startups that rely on AI to power their value proposition. Innospark was founded in 2018 by Venkat Srinivasan, a serial entrepreneur, who brings deep expertise in AI and computational algorithms, especially computational linguistics combined with deep functional knowledge in multiple domains including finance and accounting. He has founded several successful AI-led startups, including eCredit (acquired by ICG) and Rage Frameworks (acquired by Genpact). Venkat has strongly advocated for and believes that successful AI-led transformation will be characterized by traceability, context recognition and the ability to learn from sparse data environments through computational abstractions.
For more information, please visit company website: www.innosparkventures.com
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting one associate at Innospark Ventures. The associate will work as a member of the Innospark investment team and work closely with partners and other associates on sourcing potential investments, conducting due diligence and participating in portfolio management activities. The associate will gain deep exposure to our startup network, investment decision process and AI philosophy.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a post-MBA candidate with strong affinity for artificial intelligence, who shares enthusiasm about the early-stage startup ecosystem in Boston/New England in various industries, such as business services, healthcare/life sciences, education and cybersecurity. We look for a candidate who is passionate about impact-driven innovation, intellectually curious, detailed-oriented and has strong analytical and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of some or all of the following:
- Recent MBA graduate or about to graduate from an MBA in 2020
- Demonstrated interest in artificial intelligence, entrepreneurship and/or venture capital
- Excellent problem-solving skills and record of academic performance
- Strong ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work legally in the US (we do not support Visa sponsorship)
How to Apply
- Please send your resume and short blurb at firstname.lastname@example.org before December 13, 2019
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage applicants to submit early.